Friday 8 November 2013

MY LAST SUMMER

Hi! My name is Helena and now I'm talking about my last summer.

Last summer I spent my time between Banyoles and Estartit. When the classes ended In July I was in Banyoles. The last week of July and the first three of August I was in an apartment in Estartit.

Banyoles

Every morning I got up at eleven, I had breakfast, I watched TV and I did the book for summer. At half pas one I went to lunch at my grandmother's house. At five I was with my friends to swim. At nine I was already home for dinner.

Estartit

Every morning we got up and had breakfast. So I went to the beach with my friends Xènia and Jana and my sister Mireia. We were a minute walk from the beach and then we went to the pool. The three arrived at the apartment and had lunch on the terrace. In the afternoon, we often had a nap. After the nap we went to the pool and the beach. Usually I had dinner at a restaurant in Estartit. Some nights we went to parties.

Bye, thanks for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment